Tuesday, May 23, 2006

If wednesday comes....can the weekend be far behind?!

We had a talk yesterday, while going back in the school bus….about Wednesdays. Till then I had kept hidden in me, my crazy logic on why I love Wednesdays….

So…when Wednesday comes….it is not counted coz well, it has already come…then we only have to wait for Thursday….and then Friday is not counted coz it is already the weekend…so, for me, the weekend kind of begins on Wednesday….

Shibani said we were cukoo and nearly fell off her seat laughing…Pam totally agrees with her.

Mohua and I heartily agree on the Wednesday theory having discovered that we both have kept this hidden from the world.

Aditi loves Wednesdays for the same reason…..

Everyone else thinks we belong in the madhouse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in north america, land where the weekend was invented, Wednesdays are called Hump days...the logic akin to yours is that if you can weather the hump, its all fair game from then on.