Friday, April 07, 2006

I Goddess!

I am the beginning of time, I am the end…I am the cosmic dancer …I dance on the Milky Way…..I swim among the stars…I am in the depths of the ocean….I am the purple in the sunset lit sky…..I am the Goddess you worship….I am the temple bell….I am in the hills….in the dew lined ferns ..that mark your way….I am the tree you leaned against…I am the winged splendor your eye caught…….I was the pebble you picked up in the ankle deep stream….I am that flash that pang you felt….I am the tear, that breaking the dams of your whites, fell…..I am in the book you chanced in the store,…..I sung that song you played again and again……,…I am hidden in the truffles that melted in you,….the dog on the road gave you a message from me, ………..you are the musk deer……..stop searching……..the musk is me…

No comments: