Saturday, April 22, 2006

Brandon George

Brandon loves amphibians, reptiles and all that comes under swiggly wiggly….
Brandon wants to live in a rainforest someday in a house made on top of a tree.
Brandon loves the blue poison dart lizard.
Brandon will choose a rubber spider over a remote controlled car.
Brandon reads books like The Amazing Amazon, Book of Reptiles, Snakes of the World.
Brandon told me he was moving from the apartment next to mine. He added that he would write me a letter when I told him I would miss him terribly.He said that whenever I missed him, I must take out that letter and read it and I would not miss him anymore.
……….Brandon…….all of 6 years…….and already a heartbreaker.

2 comments:

Finny Forever said...

hey yas. is he the naga-mallu one. he really does sound like a hrtbreaker.

Yasmine Claire said...

yep...Brandon..mom naga...dad mallu